Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

I stayed at Mic(my boyfriend)'s place on Christmas eve. He gave me the necklace that I had been nagging to him about weeks ago, a Swarovski crystal red apple necklace. I didn't give him anything as I returned his gifts to the shop the same week after I've got the bad news He and his housemate Ciro cooked us dinner. Dinner involves my usual salad, with sweet corn, olives, marinated mushroom, apetina feta and I learnt to like eating babybel cheese from him. They also prepared some italian dishes that consist of cheese & tomato, I couldn't remember the name of that dish, but it was all well.

They have an old lady living downstairs of their flat and I came out with this idea of writing her a christmas card since it seemed like she was spending the day alone. I drew a cartoon cat in a dress and wearing a pearl necklace in the card. We put the card, a few ferrero rochers and a napkin with The Snowman cartoon on it (which I bought from the one pound shop) on her door knob.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin