Monday, August 24, 2009

Cotton Time Magazine July 09

Cotton Time Magazine July 09
Cover of Cotton Time Magazine Issue July 09
I've received my first every issue of Cotton Time magazine about two weeks ago on a Friday. I was over the moon, even though it cost about £26 including postage from US, which is a bit ridiculous as it's a Japanese sewing / craft magazine published in Japan and I had to get it from US. I think the price is fair enough considering that if I had bought it from someone in Japan, it will cost almost the same with longer waiting time for the post to arrive. The following pages are some of my favourites craft projects featured in the magazine:

Cotton Time Magazine July 09

Cotton Time Magazine July 09

Cotton Time Magazine July 09
I felt amazed to see this cutie cat being featured in a craft / sewing magazine. It just reminds me of Jelly, the cat I used to have. She likes cat grass as well and will go crazy for cat nip toys.

Cotton Time Magazine July 09
It brings back a mixed feelings that I have for Jelly. She's a darling and a hard work too. I didn't have the energy, patience and ability to take care of her by myself. It was my first time living by myself, the bills and rent had eaten away half of my monthly salary. I felt so lonely, even with the companion of Jelly. I could tell that she's lonely and desperately in need of the attention that I couldn't give her most of the time when I'm at work. I had trouble litter-train her and most of the time I end up coming back from work having to pick up poops under the bath room sink. She wasn't like that when I was living in a shared house. There's no cat flap for her to roam outside whenever she wanted. I know there are people who can keep indoor cats perfectly fine but I really didn't anticipate that I am not that type of person who can do it and have it all. I keep hoping that one day, when I have a home of my own and a family to come home too, maybe I'll be able to have pets again.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin