Monday, March 9, 2009

30 Questions email swap +5 of my own questions on Swap Bot

  1. Dogs or cats? Both as they are all equally cute and funny in their own way.
  2. Do you mind if your pets sleep in bed with you? No, unless they have fleas & they keep me awake in the middle of the night.
  3. Are you or anyone you know worried about losing their job? I was and I am jobless at the moment.
  4. Extend your left arm all the way out, what do you touch if anything? A blue plastic box with miscellenous stuff. I'm never really organised, I wish I could be tidier.
  5. Are you a saver or spender? I think I'm more of a spender. I used to save more when I was younger.
  6. Do you believe in kids having chores? Yes, or else it will be hard for them when they need to go to college or something.
  7. When writing a letter, do you prefer to hand write or type? Hand write. I love hand written mail, I always prefer snail mail more than email.
  8. Ellen/Oprah or Regis and Kelly? Ellen. She's funny.
  9. Do you watch The Bachelor? If so, is this the best season? you’ve seen? I've never really seen it before.
  10. With postage going up soon, will that change your swapping habits? Not really, as that happens every year I think.
  11. Have gas prices gone up a lot where you live? Yes, especially the bus fare, it has gone up twice since last year when there's huge demand on it during August last year.
  12. Can you touch your toes, without bending your legs? Yes, I guess I'm lucky to be blessed with long hands even though I don't exercise much at all.
  13. What’s the temperature there? I have the heater on, so it's nice and warm at the moment in my room
  14. Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes? I prefer walking around barefoot in my room. Since I live in a shared house with my other housemates, I tend to wear slippers when I'm in communal areas such as the kitchen, toilet, anywhere outside my room
  15. Are you a night owl? Yes, I have always been a night owl and unfortunately, I always have more inspiration late at night and I wish I can change that habit instead.
  16. On how many hours of sleep can you function? It varies, normally at least 8 hours. When I was studying, I used to just sleep for 3 hours or so the night before the exam and cram my studies. I always do things last minute which is another habit I really ought to change as well.
  17. Do you own or rent? I rent a room. I don't think I'll ever rent or own the whole house anytime soon, hopefully in the future.
  18. Which was your best birthday ever? How old were you? Probably when I was younger and still in primary school and my aunt always bring me and my cousins to fast food shop to have a nice meal there. They didn't really let me have cakes as their reason for that was I always never finish the cake and waste it.
  19. Do you prefer baths to showers? The other way around? Both? I like both although I only have shower at the moment. Once in a while, I like to buy some bath salts and soak myself in the tub, which is quite relaxing and good for the skin too.
  20. Finish the sentence-on my last vacation I went to _____. I went to Paris, It was a week vacation and seeing Paris for the first time and I loved it even though I went there by myself and I lived in a really seedy hostel and a bad area in Paris but I get to visit all the lovely museum especially the Picasso museum which is a real eye opener. I hope I'll get to visit Paris again. I never really understand how so many people love it there and now I understand, having to visit the city of light myself.
  21. If you have a great day who is the first person you tell? Currently, it would be my boyfriend, we always ask each other how our day is.
  22. If you’re a Mom which is the best part of being one? If you’re a Dad, answer the same way? I'm non of them at the moment but I do hope to be a mom in the future.
  23. Humidity or heat? Probably humidity, I came from a tropical country and I don't like too much heat but if i had to choose, I'll choose humidity, at least you have rain once in a while.
  24. When you were a bride did everything go the right way on your special day? I haven't been a bride yet, not even a bride's maid.
  25. Which are/is your favorite magazine(s)? At the moment, Lula Magazine, Prima magazine, Essential Magazine & other woman magazine. One of the big advantage of living in the UK at the moment is that you always have free gift with the purchase of a magazine, be it a beauty sample, tote...
  26. Are you reading a book right now? If so, what’s the name of the book and the author? I'm not reading any book at the moment, unfortunately. But I'm reading www.oneprettything.com and also Geninne's Art Blog which are both really inspiring and other craft blogs as well and of course swap bot blog too.
  27. Am I boring you with these random questions? No, I find this fun and this can be another blog entry of mine as well and also you get to know the other participants too.
  28. How much time would you say you spend on Swap-Bot daily? At least 15 minutes or more daily.
  29. Do you prefer e-mail swaps to mailing swaps? Or both? I prefer both, of course snail mail swaps are the best as I love receiving snail mail although it invovles more hard work.
  30. Do you clean your house or have someone come in to do it? I don't have someone else to clean my room. I seldom clean my room, depending on my room. I have always been mess and a hoarder. I wish I'm someone who is tidier and still get to keep lots of stuff in place.
  31. Tea or coffee? I always prefer tea as I never like the taste of coffee much. I like red bush tea, jasmine tea and green tea.
  32. Do you buy much toiletries? Yes, I always buy new ones even though I haven't finish the old ones and I have tons of them, which is quite a bad habit.
  33. Do you prefer the libraries or the book shops? I prefer the libraries if I want to read chick lit or something, but I normally buy magazines from the bookshops.
  34. What is your favourite food? My favourite food will be anything vegetarian. At the moment it's olives and italian marinated chargrilled mushrooms.
  35. What is your favourite movie? Amelie. I can watch it over and over again.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin