Saturday, July 18, 2009

One Pretty Thing feature & roasted balsamic tomatoes

This happened last Saturday. My 'Ciao' coin purse was featured on last week's Flickr Friends Roundup on One Pretty Thing. I was over the moon. I always love One Pretty Thing, a really clever website that gathers inspirations and tutorials from other crafty blogs without having us to do the hard work! I'm very grateful that I found this website. I also found out that it was featured on Le Blog Friendstitch under the tutorial section, although I have only shown some photos of work on progress of that purse. I did think about doing a tutorial of this and maybe I will. On other note, Miky, my boy friend told me that his mother loves the coin purse that I've made for her. Again, I felt happy and content!


My (slightly burnt) Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes

This was my lunch today. I got the recipes from Essential magazine (UK June 09 issue). I've never felt that tomatoes can taste this good on their own.

Recipes (my own version):
8 salad tomatoes
balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt to taste
I also add some soy sauce after getting them out of the oven.

They are supposed to be slow-roast for 1 to 2 hours in the oven on gas mark 2 but I thought I didn't have the patient to wait that long so I put them on gas mark 8 instead and forgot to take them out of the oven after almost an hour hence with a few of them slightly burnt...
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin